Discover The Diving in Red Sea
The Red Sea attracts divers, photographers, marine scientists, and leisure seekers from all over the world, hoping to experience and explore the incalculable wonders of the colorful, abounding marine life and the Red Sea’s lavish coral reefs.
Snorkeling is a popular way to view the edge of the reef, especially for those with limited confidence in their swimming ability.
For swimmers, divers, traders, industrialists, fishermen, archaeologists, and tourists, the Red Sea has its own kind of incomparability. And even the leisured gazer, speculating the inaccessible blue/red abnormality, can be said to have been given something to think about. The underwater amazement of the Red Sea remains a living tapestry of resounding corals and exotic fish, waiting for you to discover its secrets.
The orientation dive is done from the beach in front of the diving center, with dive instructor.
The orientation dive is applied in case of :
- Expired diving license.
- Diver does not carry a logbook.
- Last dive was done six months ago or before (unless diver is an instructor).
- Divers who have less than 30 dives logged and last dive done more than two months ago.
- Newly licensed diver.
- Diver does not carry a recognized or well-known organization card. The most famous and well-known international diving organizations in Egypt.
The first dive, for divers who don't need an orientation dive should be done under desirable water condition, specially if it's the first red sea dive (to take care of weights and adjustments since the red sea water is more salty compared to other seas.)
- Dive is done to show how diving will be.
- Dive from the beach affected with a dive instructor.
- Clubs provide full equipment.
- Duration is 5 days full time.
- Student must be good swimmer
- Must carry a valid medical certificate providing his fitness for scuba diving.
- After completion of the course and passing the exam, the course instructor
is authorized to give the license. After payment direct to the instructor the license will be received from the head office of the organization.
- In the course there are dives from the shore and open water dives effected. (Approximately 4 open water dives).
- During the course the club diving center full equipment to the students.
- Minimum number of participant for the course is 2 persons.
- It is done by car or boat.
- It's realized as per request with 2 persons as minimum of participants and an extra charge per dive.
Diving Service :
Our resorts give the best variety of Shore diving, Boat diving and PADI Courses
All of our dive centers are members of PADI, an American body that stands for Professional Association of Diving Instructors and is the largest scuba diving training and certification organization in the world.
Can anyone dive?
Anyone can dive as long as they are in good health, confident in the water and are able to swim at least 200 meters.
- Participants must be over 12 years old. You may be prevented from diving if you suffer from or have a history of:
Asthma or any other respiratory diseases;
- Ear problems
- Sinus problems
- Heart problems
- You are also forbidden to dive if pregnant.
Prior to the start of the course, the dive center will hand out a liability indemnity medical form. If any answers on the form cause any doubts, the participant will then be asked to undertake a medical examination.
We offer medical first aid courses for the divers and non-divers. This course teaches you how to act in an emergency. Both theory and practice are handled during this course. This course is internationally recognized
There are a number of related services to be found in the Red Sea. Shops specializing in dive equipment sales, rental and repair. Interested in underwater photography/video? Why not rent a camera/video, take a photo course or simply hire a cameraman to capture the diving highlights for you! The local headquarters for diver training agencies.
Visibility & Temperature:
Seasonal temperature changes play a big part in determining visibility. Winter tends to be the period of best visibility in Northern Red Sea areas with waters too cool to support algae and plankton growth. Conversely, in the South, it is the summer, which offers best visibility as the blistering hot surface temperatures translate into sea temperatures too hot to support the growth of marine microorganisms. No matter where you dive in the Red Sea blooms of plankton growth can crop up at any time bringing the visibility down. Fortunately these are rare occurrences and the normal visibility is excellent ranging from 10-50+ meters.
Most diving centers and live aboard vessels maintain supplies of medical oxygen and first aid kits.
Also, Sharm El Sheikh, El Gouna, Hurghada and Marsa Alam run their own recompression chambers.