On board the beautifully appointed M/S Nile Marquis, you can experience some of Egypt's wondrous ancient sites, whilst enjoying every comfort you could wish for. Let us take you to the Temple of Luxor , or to the breathtaking Valley of the Kings. Pamper yourself on our cruise and enjoy new heights of culinary excellence, with inspired dishes reflecting the flavors of the region. While you laze on our spacious sun deck, you glide past lush greenery and feluccas sailing calmly along the river.
|Destinations||Luxor – Aswan|
|Duration||4 Nights – 5 Days|
Guest Cabins & Suites
There are 65 cabins, 4 Suites
- Large panoramic window that can be opened and has a view on the Nile
- International Telephone
- Individual safety box
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bathroom with W.C. and shower/ bathtub
- The suites have an extra living room separated from the bedroom
Dining and entertainment
Main Dining Room
Serving breakfast, lunch buffet and la Carte dinners.
Serving a wide range of cocktails and beverages
Sun Deck Bar
Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset.
Discotheque Belly Dance Show, Captain's Welcome Cocktail Party, fancy Galabya Party and Nubian Folkloric Show.
- Nightly Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Bar Service
- Guided Sightseeing Excursions.
- There are traditional folkloric shows and belly dancing