Basma HoteL situated on Aswan’s highest hill, offers a commanding view over the river Nile and the city of Aswan. Set only 15 minutes walk from the Nile Cornish and local markets. Basma Hotel in its unique location opposite the Nubian Museum, on Aswan's highest hill, commands a view of the Nile and the city second to none. Landscaped and decorated by two of Egypt's top artists, incorporating an extensive collection of original art
|Destinations||In front of the Nubian Museum, Aswan|
189 simply furnished guest rooms including Suites
- air-condition (Climate Control)
- interconnecting rooms
- Direct Dial Phone
- Satellite TV (in house movies)
- Mini bar
- Private bathroom
- 24 hour room service
- Balcony in most of the rooms
- International phone
- Wireless speed Internet service
- Business Centre,
- Mailing Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Free left luggage
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- 24 security and reception
- Restaurants (lotus Restaurant).
- heated Swimming Pool
- Private parking
- Safe Deposit box
- Wake up
- Baby Sitting Baby cote
- Beauty Salon
- Interior design with a rich collection of contemporary
- Lush Mediterranean gardens.
- Children's club.
- (Nubian Bar): Serving stimulating cocktails & snacks in a relaxed atmosphere. An ideal meeting place. On request, it can be used for parties & special occasions.
- The pool bar: Open air area all year around. We offer drinks & a pool menu. It can be used for parties or special occasions on request
- The lobby bar: Located on the 3rd floor. This bar offers drinks & snacks and a snooker table for your enjoyment.
- Ali Baba tent
- Vienna Café: the lobby lounge coffee
- Roof Top Terrace
Open-air terrace located on the roof of our hotel. The view of the Nile and city below is staggering. We serve food & drinks
- Garden Terrace
You can watch the sun set over the Nile and beyond into the desert, on the West Bank from our garden terrace